This has already been the 4. year when DigiTerra presented their products and services on a booth at Intergeo exhibition, organized in Hannover (Germany) between 9-11 October. In combination with the exhibition, also an International DigiTerra Reseller Meeting was organized. Both event’s focused on the new DigiTerra Explorer version 7, that was introduced before the official release scheduled for 15 November.
DigiTerra will take part on the Intergeo Exhibition, to be organized between 9-11 October in Hannover, Germany. Interested customers and distributor partners are welcome to visit us in Hall 8, booth number F16 where we are going to present version 7 of DigiTerra Explorer. Our latest development includes following features and modifications:
- Modern look and feel, redesigned user interface with Windows-independent controls optimized for mobile devices
- Simplified workflow by restructured Startup dialog
- Enhanced and rewritten core engine for improved stability
- Support for relational database models
- Web Map Service support
- Synchronization without ActiveSync: Dropbox based storage
- Digital terrain model generation based on height measurements (3D)
You are kindly invited to visit us, it would be our pleasure to meet you at this annual event of geoinformatics.
Intergeo 2011 exhibition in Nürnberg (Germany) has been the third international presentation of DigiTerra, this year jointly with Ortograph, a Hungarian developer of building surveying software. We have demonstrated the latest improvements in DigiTerra Explorer, like the offline background map feature or the botanical analysis module. As most important result of this trade show, we have concluded new agreements with producers of GPS-receiver units, such as Juniper Systems or Geneq Inc. for the distribution of DigiTerra Explorer through their dealer network. Existing and new customers visited the booth of DigiTerra, additional resellers joined to our network. Existing distributor partners shared their success stories that could not have been possible without DigiTerra Explorer. Have a look for example at the Paleontological research project in Portugal.
DigiTerra will take part on the Intergeo Exhibition, to be organized between 27-29 September in Nürnberg, Germany. Interested customers and distributor partners are welcome to visit us in Hall 7, booth number E60 where we are going to present indoor and outdoor GIS data collection methods with an innovative Hungarian company, Ortograph. You can have a look at the latest improvements in DigiTerra Explorer. We are also going to present a simple method for supporting field data collection by using free background maps without online connection. For more details please visit our entry in the exhibitor list.
|Page 1 of 3|
Latest forum topics
- 30/04/2013 NTRIP settings on HI-TARGET QSTAR6 with DigiTerra Explorer 7 (peterm)
- 25/04/2013 Geoids in DigiTerra Explorer 7 (peterm)
- 02/04/2013 Layer file sizes (Krisz)
- 27/03/2013 Layer file sizes (jamesengland)
- 12/03/2013 Virtual keyboard is not active (Alpinfuchs)