This has already been the 4. year when DigiTerra presented their products and services on a booth at Intergeo exhibition, organized in Hannover (Germany) between 9-11 October. In combination with the exhibition, also an International DigiTerra Reseller Meeting was organized. Both event’s focused on the new DigiTerra Explorer version 7, that was introduced before the official release scheduled for 15 November.
Here are the main new features at a glance:
- Projection management: EPSG support, on-the-fly projection transformation
- Synchronization without ActiveSync: Dropbox based storage
- SQLite geodatabase support (WKT and WKB formats)
- Web Map Service (WMS) and Tile Map Server (TMS) support
- Stakeout by the calculated position of the Sun
- Digital terrain model generation based on height measurements (3D view)
- Rasterization and tile map generator to the map view
We had the opportunity to strengthen our existing relationship with GPS-producer partners (Trimble, Topcon, Spectra, Leica, Juniper, Geneq) and to discuss cooperation with additional companies like Hemisphere, CHC, Hi-Target or Unistrong. During the exhibition and the partner meeting we could meet existing and new reseller partners from different continents and countries - thank you for your visit!
Mr.József Markócs, sales director of DigiTerra has been interviewed by Intergeo TV, you can watch the video by clicking here.
Also some pictures are available: