Closest, Farthest, Continuous and Filter mode: These multiple targeting modes allow you to select or eliminate targets and take the most accurate measurements possible under a variety of field conditions.
Declination value: The TruPulse is universal and can be used anywhere in the world by being able to apply any local declination value to your compass reading. This allows you to work with True North bearings from anywhere on earth.
- Distance Accuracy: ±1 ft (30 cm) typical; ±1 yd (1 m) max
- Inclination Accuracy: ±0.25 degrees
- Azimuth Accuracy: ±1 degree typical
- Data Communication: wireless Bluetooth®
- Max Range: ± 3,280 ft (1,000 m) typical
Click here to download the TruPulse 360 brochure
Check out the Interactive TruPulse 360 demo