The Select projection dialog box contains the following controls:
The Select projection dialog displays the selectable projections in a tree view menu. Region > Country > Grid > Projection.
The Select projection dialog box: Region > Country > Grid > Projection
New - Opens the New projection dialog box to create a new projection
Modify - Opens the Custom projection dialog box to customize the selected projection.
Delete - Deletes the selected projection
Calculate - Opens the Calculate dialog box to calculate differences between two projections to one reference point in WGS84.
- RS70 DT -> Poly2
- TransDatRo-1930 -> ETRS89
- TransDatRo-1970 -> ETRS89
- Egyseges Orszagos Vetulet DT -> Poly1
- British National Grid DT ->Poly3
- OSTN02+OSGM02 -> ETRS89
- Northern Irish Grid DT -> Poly5
- Irish National Grid DT -> Poly4